[Xerte] custom interfacy

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Mon Mar 16 10:48:02 GMT 2009

It's worth remembering that one of the very big advantages of the standard interface is that it offers a high level of accessibility to users with disabilities or different learning needs. Obviously it is possible to change the interface and customise your own but beware of losing one of the main benefits for learners in the process.

Alistair McNaught
Senior Advisor
JISC TechDis service
Higher Education Academy
Innovation Way
YO10 5BR

Skype: alistair_techdis

The JISC TechDis service supports the education sector in achieving greater accessibility and inclusion by stimulating innovation and providing expert advice and guidance on disability and technology.

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Lluís Rius
Sent: 16 March 2009 10:11
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] custom interfacy

I need to create a custom interface. Basically, I would like to delete
the naviagtion buttons (contents, back, next)  because I only have one
activity. Can anyone explain how to do it?
Thank you
Lluís Rius
Tel. 679 981118
Xerte mailing list
Xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131