[Xerte] Google Maps Test

Rochford, Thomas t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
Wed Mar 11 12:34:34 GMT 2009

Hi Everyone,

This works fine for me in Firefox v.3.07 running under Vista, but only the
video displays in IE 7 on the same platform..

Kindest Regards,
Thomas

RSCs - Stimulating and Supporting Innovation in Learning

Why not try our Eastern Region Technical RSS Feed?
http://info.rsc-eastern.ac.uk/xml/rss_technical.xml
Keep up to date with e-bytes for free
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/e-bytes.html

Thomas Rochford
e:Learning Advisor, Infrastructure & Learning Technologies
JISC Regional Support Centre - Eastern
Anglia Ruskin University, CU House, Southernhay, Basildon, SS14 1EZ
Eml: t.rochford at rsc-eastern.ac.uk
Mob:  07500 669 002
Fax: 01223 563142
Skype: cambridge.serendipity