[Xerte] Make custom template toolkits ready

Peter Huppertz peter.huppertz at baselgovernance.org
Tue Mar 10 19:45:01 GMT 2009

Hi List,

I created my own template, based on the nottingham template (not the
latest version, what a pitty). It works fine in the local Xerte editor. It
also works in toolkits, but no preview is shown. By the way: I use my own
visuals. Than I did the following to make it toolkits ready:

- added an entry to the table originaltemplatesdetails, mainly with the
same settings as the other two entries
- created a new folder in modules - xerte - parent_templates called ICAR
- added some entries to the learningObject of my ICAR.rlt:
TargetFolder=ICAR, Description=Description of my template, version =0.9
- copied the content of my local template folder: ICAR.rlt, data.xwd,
common, thumbs
- duplicated the Nottingham folder under modules - xerte - templates and
renamed it to ICAR
- created a new project based on the ICAR template

So, what did I miss?

How can I debug it?

Peter