[Xerte] tutor

Colin Gaunt colingaunt at mediacreators.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 10:04:02 GMT 2009

All,

Would it be a sensible idea to ask what people would like to learn?

Not having good XML or ActionScript skills yet, I find it easy enough to
assemble materials using the Templates Wizard but have no idea how this
relates to the start-up interface. The next step I'd like to take would be
to learn how to make customised interfaces. After that I will probably
like to understand how to link to data using PHP/MySQL. I can also see me
wanting to know how to link test results to the Gradebook in Blackboard.

Colin