[Xerte] Google Maps KML problem

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 6 08:29:46 GMT 2009

Each of those examples contains a single point, somewhere in Milwaukee.

Both of them work for me. So we know we’re all running the same code, can you install the latest Xerte and then follow these steps:

Open Xerte

Templates -> Page Templates

Insert -> Google Map

Add new KML layer

Browse for and select the KML file – either of the ones you sent work

Run the piece

Navigate in the map so you can see Milwaukee.

It works?