[Xerte] Loading External Content

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 09:32:48 GMT 2009

No, I also use 2004. It looks liie you are getitng the firs part of the path, then you must be concatenating an undefined in there between FileLocaiton and the filename,

What happens if you debug(_level0.engine.FileLocation);

Which type of icon are you using? You might be better off with a component icon if you have code in your swf, as it will get methods like debug(); FileLocation is available directly (i.e. without haing to do _level0.engine.FileLocation); it does _lockroot on the loaded swf, and a few other things to make life easier for coders in loaded swfs.