[Xerte] Help Testing Please!

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 3 11:27:42 GMT 2009

I made it so that all the pages take the same text size, as set on the
LO icon. I think it is better to be consistent with font size
throughout, and you can make only one setting to have it apply to the
project, rather than having to set it on each page. Also, some of the
pages didn't have a textSize option, so it saved me having to add a load
of code to deal with it on a page by page basis.

This also works well with the user-definable text size in the
accessibility optons.

There are times when you want to override that - you can use use the