[Xerte] replacing graphics

Colin Gaunt colingaunt at mediacreators.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 13:20:39 GMT 2009

Hi, has anyone else noticed new graphics not replacing older ones when
using the templates Wizard? I made a diagram of a decision tree but it
looked jagged so I though Xerte was interpolating it oddly. So I made
another one and imported it to the page via the Import Media button (...).
But the new image didn't come in. I solved the problem by going to the
Media folder for that project and deleting the old file first, then
importing the new one. BTW, I have installed Xerte just as it came, no
tweeking, don't know how to do that yet. And it seems that the max image
width, when using the Wizard, is 465 pixels. So I made my new image 465
pixels wide and it looks fine. I'm on Windows XP Pro. Colin