[Xerte] debug(), focus

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 25 16:43:01 BST 2009

Air? Purely for discursive purposes....

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Julian Tenney
Sent: 25 June 2009 16:31
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: RE: [Xerte] debug(), focus

That's another zinc thing.

In fact, if anyone has experiences with any other Flash exe maker, like
zinc, for creting exe's out of swfs, now would be a really good time to
pipe up.

I am working on Xerte 3.0, and am using Zinc 3.0 to build it at the
moment, with the trial version. It is appealing because of the Windows /
Mac / Linux output, and on the whole, I have been quite pleased with
Zinc, despite a few gribbly problems.

Any other recommendations?