[Xerte] debug(), focus

Fred Riley Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 25 16:16:01 BST 2009

Two other quickies to test folks' patience:

1. What could cause debug() to fail? It was working in the current app
and now isn't. Even if I put in debug('any old string'); I just see the
debug window but no string, and debug(<var>) does the same. Code syntax
is sound, but even if I comment out all code bar debug() this still
happens. This is running in Preview mode.

2. Has the focus problem been solved in later Xerte versions? I'm still
using v1.9 and the Xerte window hogs the focus on the desktop, which is
a bit of a nuisance.

Feel free to ignore both Qs - I'm in a baking office at 30 degrees and
my brain's turned to mush, so the answer to 1 will probably emerge when
my brain cools down :(

Cheers

fred

Fred Riley
Learning Technologist
School of Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy, University of Nottingham
Vcard: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/sonet/about/fr_uon.vcf