[Xerte] in-person Xerte training

Tianna Tagami ttagami at asu.edu
Mon Jun 15 02:41:48 BST 2009

Hello all - We are trying to find out how much interest there is in an
in-person Xerte training. Understandably, Patrick and the Xerte crew do not
have the time to organize a training right now. However, he has said that if
we can organize it, he can get there to train us. So it's up to us! I have
set up a page in the Wiki at
http://wiki.xerte.net/index.php5?title=Talk:The_Xerte_Project to gather
names and suggestions for topics. I hope this is an OK location. I couldn't
figure out how to add a new page, and the discussion tab was empty, so I
used that. To add your name and suggestions, click the "edit" tab at the top
of the page. Please feel free to also add suggestions for a time/place. I'm
assuming somewhere near the Univ. of Nottingham would be good, but I could
be wrong about that.

Thanks!
Tianna