[Xerte] Online Toolkits Installation instruction

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 9 15:54:04 BST 2009

Hello

I hope I can help!

Welcome to the list.

http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/pipermail/xerte/2009-April/001434.html

Are some installer instructions. If you want to install locally on
windows. If you're installing on a server, download the zip, place it on
a server, and unzip it. Then go via a web browser to the setup folder.
There is an installer written in HTML and PHP which should step you
through the process.

The old version (0.5) needed config.php to be edited, but now these
settings live inside a database.

Feel free to email back with anymore questions.

Thanks

Pat