[Xerte] Xerte Toolkits - Project properties - Media and quota -can't delete files not in use

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 9 10:59:20 BST 2009

Hello,

Testing in IE8 it works here - and I get a red X displayed.

Testing in Firefox 3.0.8 it works here - and I get a red X displayed.

Looking at the code in
website_code/php/properties/media_and_quota_template.php - there is no
hex in there (it's all styled from CSS) - is the error you're getting
JS, PHP, or something else?

If you're in firefox could you install firebug? That will watch the PHP
and let you know any JS errors. In IE you could install fiddler as well.

Thanks

Pat