[Xerte] RE: RE: Xerte project briefly displays in Moodle

Joe Buchanan j.buchanan at bath.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 12:14:50 BST 2009

>Duh. Outlook stripped the js file. Try this one.

The toolkits are installed on the same test server as our Moodle test
environment, so the MIME types were set in the right place.

The fix you sent through works, Julian - for which I'm grateful. There's now
no problem with display on Moodle.

Is this a fix I might need to apply to other template-based projects? And if
so, is there a (semi-)clear delineation between the cases for which such a
fix would not be required, and cases for which it would?