[Xerte] Adding templates to online toolkits, running through XAMPP

Matthew Leach M.Leach at derby.ac.uk
Thu Jun 4 10:38:04 BST 2009

Thanks for the reply.

I'm still having issues with the upload, but I at least see error messages if I use IE7 so I can try and work out what's wrong.

Initially the problems were to do with the path in the import folder.  The files were extracted to (for example):

    /import/7711/

But the code was looking for them in:

    /import/7711/TemplateName/

I got past this by creating a folder hierarchy of /TemplateName/TemplateName/ before compressing.

Now I have 2 problems, possibly related.

1)       I get a renaming error message, which seems to be trying to save them into the Nottingham folder (see http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss29/drmleach/UploadError.png)
2)       Folders are created in the root of the parent_template folder, instead of parent_templates/TemplateName/, although no files are transferred.

Any clues?

Cheers,

Matthew