[Xerte] Username Field Too Short

Jeremy Hopkins Jeremy.Hopkins at bcu.ac.uk
Wed Jun 3 15:09:44 BST 2009

The size of the field is 20, so I would suggest matching the max length
to at least that.

The user in question had a username formatted "firstname.lastname", I am
not sure how common that is, but it is conceivable that would go over 20
characters in some instances.

I would be inclined to dump the max length parameter all together unless
there is a good reason for having it, or increase it to a level you know
will not cause a problem, 50 chars for example.

Jeremy