[Xerte] Changes for Non-LDAP Login

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 3 09:38:09 BST 2009

OK, thanks. We don't want a solution that requires adding users manually
to the database. I'd prefer some sort of import feature, that takes a
text file / xml file and creates users from that, and / or an admin
feature to add new users.

What I suggest we do is define the functionality we want and write some
high level pseudo code to define it. This will be for release with
version 1.5, so that gives us a few months to put everything in place
and test it.