[Xerte] bug fixes

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 31 17:09:22 BST 2009

This week's list of fixes for your downloading pleasure are :-

27/07/2009
all of website_code/php/workspaceproperties
All modified to rename syndication to be open content

publishproperties.php, properties.php
Renamed the Syndication tab to be open content

syndicate.php
Improved RSS Interoperability, improved publish date tag and fixed one
validation bug.

Also Julian is away for two weeks, so any Xerte questions might have to
rely on me using the manual, so I would prefer it if your missives could
just demand that I write non-ldap authentication code for toolkits.

Your cooperation is appreciated :)

Patrick Lockley
IS Learning Team
King's Meadow Campus