[Xerte] Jumping from flash menu within Xerte

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 22:25:57 BST 2009

I know that feeling!

Using Authorware, the first time I got an asp page to accept a query and actually send a dataset back. Yes!!! I beat the machine!!

It lasts about 6 minutes.
;-)

From: ron at kccsoft.com
To: Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk; xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: RE: [Xerte] Jumping from flash menu within Xerte
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:20:27 -0700
CC:

[Xerte] Xerte Dynamic Templates tutorial - clarification

Thanks for all these suggestions....it’s actually working!

I have one button in flash jumping to another page in Xerte.

This is akin to the Apollo 11 moon walk for me considering my
understanding of AS.

I’ll sit here for a few more minutes basking in my own
glory (although it was a team effort), then mop up the drool and try to put in
button #2.

RonM2