[Xerte] Jumping from flash menu within Xerte

ron at kccsoft.com ron at kccsoft.com
Wed Jul 29 18:36:52 BST 2009

Thanks all for suggestions, but I'm still stuck on the most basic of AS
scripting.

I've brought the flash in as a swf component, the flash button contains this
code:

on (press) {

                _level0.engine.rootIcon.navigate('page2');

}

I could not get it to accept 'mouseDown', etc. only 'press' was acceptable.

However, still no luck in jumping to page 2....anything obviously wrong with
this approach? (Other than my non existent AS skills, I mean, which I'm
attempting to remedy, thanks for your patience!).

RonM2