[Xerte] Importing projects to Xerte On-line Toolkits

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 27 10:28:56 BST 2009

Hi Owen,

That's not a piece Xerte code made by a template, that's just a normal
piece of Xerte. Hence it not importing. The web server only imports
content that is based around a template.

Go into Xerte, click templates on the menu, then click "page templates".

If you make it in there, it should then give you the files you need.

I just tested it, and it uploaded (threw a stupid error but it worked
anyways).

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_1332

Pat