[Xerte] Importing projects to Xerte On-line Toolkits

Watson, Owen O.Watson at bolton.ac.uk
Fri Jul 24 15:42:09 BST 2009

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your quick reply, however I still don't understand what exactly I'm supposed to be doing to make it work.

I have tried creating a new project leaving the default settings, saving it as an RLT, zipping it and then uploading it and I still get an error about no corresponding templates.

In standalone Xerte there is no option to add 'folderName' to the learning object properties. I tried adding this attribute to the RLT using XML Notepad, (and manually), and setting the value to be 'Nottingham' which, as far as I can tell, is the name of one of the two templates installed by default in Xerte Online Toolkits.

This is a bit of a show stopper ATM as we have quite a few learning objects which have been created in the standalone version of Xerte using the default template supplied which we can't import.

Again, any help you can provide would be much appreciated, as this is proving to be a major headache.

Thanks,

Owen