[Xerte] Basic questions

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Wed Jul 22 19:14:38 BST 2009

Found the following in the help:

To jump to an icon with an id of 'target', use the following code:

rootIcon.navigate('target');

Notes

If the target icon is nested inside interaction responses, navigate()
will get as close as possible to the target without executing any

To display variables on screen, use a Text icon with curly braces:

{myVar}

If you need to include text and the variable, wrap the text string in
quotes, and use the + sign to concatenate the variable:

Paul