[Xerte] Xerte Setup

Niall Watts niall.watts at ucd.ie
Tue Jul 14 16:29:05 BST 2009

It happens when I click submit query on page3.php which links to page4.php
As far as I know I have entered the data correctly on page1.php & page2.php
Looking on my control panel I can see that a DB has been setup with 11
tables
(so I must be doing something right! I think?)

Any further advice

Thanks

Niall