[Xerte] RE: Importing Flash into Xerte

Gavin Reynolds GREYNOLDS at col-westanglia.ac.uk
Tue Jul 7 09:43:14 BST 2009

Hi Julian

Thanks for this, unfortunately I have already tried this and had no joy. I also removed any rollover text just in case that was blocking interactivity.

The resource behaves very strangely, the rollover on the button on the first frame works but the code to move onto the next frame doesn't work...

I did a bit of research into the template and noticed that the flash animation is being treated as a graphic and when I am not using the template I embed it as a component, I wonder if this has anything to do with it?

Kind Regards

Gavin Reynolds
Multimedia Content Developer
ILT Development Unit
The College of West Anglia, Isle Campus - B9
Tel: 01945 582561 Ext. 232
greynolds at col-westanglia.ac.uk <mailto:greynolds at col-westanglia.ac.uk>