[Xerte] RE: question about xerte

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 3 11:33:34 BST 2009

Sorry - I missed that you were working with templates.

You can use Xerte to create a page that does what you want, and then
save that page as a model. Then upload that page into your project as
Media -> Xerte Content.

That way you can integrte more complex content. You can include flash
movies in a similar way. Download Xerte from
www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/downloads/setup.exe