[Xerte] Noob question

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 30 15:47:44 GMT 2009

Use stylesheets.

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
[mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Dave Burnett
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 3:46 PM
To: Xerte list
Subject: RE: [Xerte] Noob question

That works a treat.

Now of course since I'm going RTF>HTM>Xerte there's the beggar font size
translations to deal with. :-/

Dave

________________________________

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:03:02 +0000
From: Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

I just updated it and fixed a different bug with loadVars anyway, so you
might as well have it:

Usage

iconID.readFile(url);

Parameters

url. The url of the file to read.

Description

Reads in an external file. Fires the 'onReadFile' event when complete,
and sets iconID.fileData with the contents of the file.

Returns

Nothing.