[Xerte] Noob question

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:46:20 GMT 2009

That works a treat.

Now of course since I'm going RTF>HTM>Xerte there's the beggar font size translations to deal with. :-/

Dave

Subject: RE: [Xerte] Noob question
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:03:02 +0000
From: Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

I just updated it and fixed a
different bug with loadVars anyway, so you might as well have it:

Usage

iconID.readFile(url);

Parameters

url. The url of the file to read.

Description

Reads in an external file. Fires
the 'onReadFile' event when complete, and sets iconID.fileData with the
contents of the file.

Returns

Nothing.