[Xerte] More Questions

Robert Fant rfantster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:31:32 GMT 2009

Outstanding Julian, thank you.

This is exactly the "jump-start" I needed.
I've got my dragable textboxes (with LaTeX symbols) going, my target area is
working and I'm playing with the   "replace / snap"   and    "0 / 1"
parameters.

I'll work on things for a while but I know my next questions will pertain
to:
1)  the background of the (dragable) text areas and the  target area.
2)  Snap-to (what exact location)?
3)  How to check for accuracy and give feedback.

I will do a lot of reading and try to get some of it figured out.

Please be patient with me.    Once I get the basics figured out, I'm sure
I'm going to create some very nice stuff.

This is getting EXCITING!

rfantster at gmail.com
http://robertfant.com
Skype Username:  rfantster