[Xerte] More Questions

Robert Fant rfantster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 23:26:32 GMT 2009

Here is an activity I built.

http://robertfant.com/Algebra1/eXe/Chapter4/solutions_dragndrop.html

If I could use math expressions (symbols) in these text boxes (whether LaTeX
or images), it would open things up tremendously.    And I'm guessing that
if I can figure out how to do it for any of the activities, it would be
about the same for all of them.
For instance, for the category, instead of  "y = 2x + 1"  if I could put the
image of an actual graph in there, then the kids drag the points (solutions)
into that category,  etc., etc.

Unfortunately, if I'm understanding things correctly, all of the
"Activities" have this "text only" limitation.

Though I am open to alternatives to the drag-n-drop idea, it cannot be
denied that the kids (students), love the drag-n-drop thing.     I can't
explain why they get such a kick out of moving things around on the screen
like that but,  .  .  .   if it gets them to do math then that's what I'll
do.

Julian, have a thanked you for your help and patience lately?

Thank You Sir

rfantster at gmail.com
http://robertfant.com
Skype Username:  rfantster