[Xerte] More Questions

Robert Fant rfantster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 21:49:18 GMT 2009

Honestly, the "limitation" is my programming skills.

However, I can generally look at some code, figure some things out and tweak
things to meet my needs.

What I would like to attempt is to create a drag-n-drop activity using the
pageTemplate (wizards / templates), and tweak this code, using the logic
that is created via the wizard.
So, my question was, can I edit the XML file, to have it show (or refer to)
a graphic rather than just that literal text that I placed in there via the
wizard.

Does this make any sense?

Otherwise, does someone have a drag-n-drop.rlo  file that I can download,
open in raw Xerte, and inspect the logic, overall structure.

rfantster at gmail.com
http://robertfant.com
Skype Username:  rfantster