[Xerte] Flash Paper

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 19 09:54:04 GMT 2009

See what happens if you use the swf as an image in a graphic icon. It
ought to load and display, but what happens next will be in part down to
the coding in the swf, and the assuptions when it runs. If the
developers did their job properly, it ought to not mind if it gets
loaded up into another flash movie, but frequently with these sorts of
applications, there are problems when you try to do this. Sometimes you
can work around it, sometimes not.