[Xerte] New to Xerte

Robert Fant rfantster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 15:42:10 GMT 2009

Downloaded twice just to make sure I got the latest.

The LaTeX is not working and I get no indication that a firewall is stopping
anything.

I copied and pasted the code exactly as your example and placed it in the
"text" page.

View it here:  http://robertfant.com/Xerte/

Thanks again for this effort.

Robert