[Xerte] New to Xerte

Robert Fant rfantster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:28:11 GMT 2009

Hi Julian,

Thanks for the welcome.

Wow, the LaTeX support is a fantastic feature.   However, the build that I
downloaded does not seem to support it.   I copied the below example "as
is".

You mention that you intend to support this on "your server".   Do / will I
need to set up my server for such, or do anything special like that?

When you upload this latest build, will I need to re-download and re-install
or will Xerte just update itself?

Either way, I'm looking forward to working with this.

rfantster at gmail.com
http://robertfant.com
Skype Username:  rfantster