[Xerte] New to Xerte

Kent Chesnut kent_chesnut at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 00:52:45 GMT 2009

Robert,

I usually just search for Xerte and whatever on Google.

The thread I think Dave was talking about is on http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/pipermail/xerte/2008-May/000392.html

There are a few examples scattered throughout the archives... but the getting started pdf on the Xerte main page is a pretty good place to start.

If you've used Authorware in the past, Xerte has a lot of similarities.

Hope this helps,
Kent

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:04:53 -0600From: rfantster at gmail.comTo: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.ukSubject: Re: [Xerte] New to XerteThanks Dave.Any suggestions / tutorials / anything to get someone going on this, quickly?I'm playing with it now and getting nowhere.Speaking of the archives, is there a way to search them?Is there such a thing as a wiki or a forum for this project?Appreciate your response.