[Xerte] toolkits export (solution)

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 15:48:21 GMT 2009

Hi David,

I'm think what I need to change for the installer, so at the moment I
might only change the php that you provided the patch for, but keep this
information for people who have further problems.

If you, or anyone other toolkits user would like any features please do
let me know as I am making a version 1.0 feature list now.

Pat