[Xerte] Using Xerte with Wink

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:52:41 GMT 2009

Maybe create one to mimic the Xerte bar?
Or at least see where the hooks are in the default controller?

<wink users guide>
Flash Control bar
A control bar displays a progress bar in the flash output and lets the user pause/play any time in the presentation and jump to any place by clicking on the progress bar (only in flash swf file).

Like with the preloader a number of default control bars are supplied with Wink and you can create you own through Wink’s Project ‰ Settings ‰ Add control bar to flash output ‰ Choose ‰ Create New
</wink users guide>