[Xerte] Using Xerte with Wink

RonM ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 18:11:12 GMT 2009

Hi Julian

Doubt it's a problem for most on this list but did you mean to leave the
template with a flash animation page type as the first/default page? E.g. I
just this minute downloaded 2.5 (18:05) and once installed started a new
page template and it already contained a flash animation page looking for
media/Registrierung.swf'

Like I say not a problem but could be confusing for new users.

Cheers

Ron