[Xerte] Using Xerte with Wink

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 16:52:07 GMT 2009

It does, it just starts incredibly small.

I've just made http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_876 using that
swf.

And you'll see the problem - the swf is just very small.

The only real limitation on swf use are those that have a wrapper / pre
loader swf before bringing another one in.

The problem with this swf is just it is tiny.