[Xerte] Using Xerte with Wink

Paul Manthey paul.manthey at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 26 16:08:28 GMT 2009

Dear list,

are there any caveats in using Wink as source for swf files (e.g. in
page templates)?

I used Wink for a demo of  an ip-telephone, saved as compressed swf
file. This file  I
inserted in a flash page. The preview showed every time (independent of
various
changings in size, background, speed rate etc.) that cursor movements
and dynamic
content changes between the Wink frames were not totally erased. They
were aggregated
like shadows giving the impression of writing on already used paper.

I would appreciate every information on that subject, because it seems
to be of general interest.

Paul Manthey