[Xerte] How to use the judge function correctly

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Tue Feb 17 17:38:35 GMT 2009

Dave, I believe if you set the rs property of the response, you can
address it directly.

>From the Help:

Common Response Properties

All interaction responses share some common properties:

name

The name of the icon you will see on the document tree.

id

An id that refers to the theoretical 'page' that contains the content
associated with an interaction response. The id property is optional.

rs

An id that refers to the actual interactive element, such as the button
itself. The rs property is optional. You will use this when scripting
interactions.

type

The type of response. This is set automatically.

erase

This setting of 1 or 0 determines whether the contents of this response
are erased when other responses on the interaction are matched.

exit

A boolean (0 or 1) value that determines whether the response will cause
the interaction to exit, or not. Interactions that are set to perpetual
will not exit, regardless of the response setting. You can force an
interaction to exit by calling it's exit method: id.exit();