[Xerte] How to use the judge function correctly

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:26:28 GMT 2009

Hmm.

My interaction (id question) has 4 responses with names, id's, correct set to 1.

If I debug:
question.responses.length

I get 0

Subject: RE: [Xerte] How to use the judge function correctly
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:17:15 +0000
From: Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

Hello

I don't know how this function works, but I can possibly
help as thus

INTERACTION.prototype.judge = function() {
 //check
that each response whose correct is not undefined
 //has the same status
as correct
 for (var i = 0; i<this.responses.length; i++)
{
  if (this.responses[i].correct != undefined)
{
   //trace(this.responses[i].correct +" "
+this.responses[i].status);
   if (this.responses[i].correct
!= this.responses[i].status) {
    //doesn't match - user
cannot have matched all correctly
    return
false;
   }
  }
 }
 return
true;
};

That is the flash source code of the function, so it
looks like you need to set responses for the interactions for a judge to
work.

Pat