[Xerte] How to use the judge function correctly

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 15:17:15 GMT 2009

Hello

I don't know how this function works, but I can possibly help as thus

INTERACTION.prototype.judge = function() {
 //check that each response whose correct is not undefined
 //has the same status as correct
 for (var i = 0; i<this.responses.length; i++) {
  if (this.responses[i].correct != undefined) {
   //trace(this.responses[i].correct +" " +this.responses[i].status);
   if (this.responses[i].correct != this.responses[i].status) {
    //doesn't match - user cannot have matched all correctly
    return false;
   }
  }
 }
 return true;
};

That is the flash source code of the function, so it looks like you need
to set responses for the interactions for a judge to work.

Pat