[Xerte] Xerte Version 2.5

John Mendes johnafmendes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:59:02 GMT 2009

I found too a problem when I try create a new Project. The Xerte try
use this SQL:

INSERT INTO templatedetails (template_id, creator_id,
template_type_id, date_created, date_modified, access_to_whom,
template_name, date_accessed) VALUES ("1","110",
"5","2009-02-17","2009-02-17","Private","TestProject", "");

but it show me that templatedetails.date_accessed cannot be NULL and
templatedetails.number_of_uses too.

I changed at database to accept null and it resolved the problem and
now I can create a Project.

Kind regards,

John Mendes.

MSc John Mendes