[Xerte] Xerte Version 2.5

John Mendes johnafmendes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:39:57 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am installing xerte online and I found this message:

xerte/setup/page2.php

Sorry, The query insert into
`originaltemplatesdetails`(`template_type_id`,`template_framework`,`template_name`,`description`,`date_uploaded`,`display_name`,`display_id`,`access_rights`)
values (5,'xerte','Nottingham','A flexible template for creating
interactive learning objects.','2008-04-03','Xerte Online
Toolkit','null','*'),(8,'xerte','Rss','Easily create and maintain an
RSS Feed.','2008-04-02','RSS Feed','null','*') has failed. MySQL
reports the following error - 1264 - Out of range value adjusted for
column 'display_id' at row 1

What could be?

Kind regards,

John Mendes.