[Xerte] Xerte Version 2.5

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 10:39:09 GMT 2009

Hi All,

Now I should be able to answer this..... but Julian's away for a bit.

I've checked our local subversion, and there is a 2.5 installer in the
websites downloads folder.

Here is what's new

What's new in v2.5

Page templates v1.0, support for toolkits v1.0

So people might need to hold on just a little while, because I'm not
sure if I should upload it :)

Pat