[Xerte] Decision eraseOnExit does not work properly?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 16:00:24 GMT 2009

Nope.

Erase = 1 will delete the contents of the last page when you move to
another page of the decision; eraose = 0 will allow content to build up
on the screen

After the last page of the decision icon, the contents of the deision
icon (i.e. all it's pages) are deleted if eraseOnExit = 1;

I know this works because I often use sequence = randomUnused,
eraseOnExit = 0, erase = 0 , pause = 0 to display a randomly ordered
list of items.

Another good use for decuision icons is to manage a page's contents when
it starts to get lengthy - you can just set up the decision icon with
pages for things like background, interface, graphics, interactions,
etc. Helps to organise things nicely.