[Xerte] Decision eraseOnExit does not work properly?

Peter Huppertz peter.huppertz at baselgovernance.org
Thu Feb 12 13:33:30 GMT 2009

Hi Dave,

as I see it

erase=1 erases the content immediately after i leave it, even if i stay in
the decision icon
erase=0 makes the content stay there
eraseonexit=1 should erase all the content of the decision icon when I
move to another icon not located in the decision icon (not in my case ...
this is the problem)
eraseonexit=0 the content stays there, even if I leave the decision icon

Nevertheless to make sure I tried all variants but none worked for me the
right way ... eraseonexit does not seem to influence anything in my piece

Thanks for your help!

Peter