[Xerte] restore combo box value

kironieke at netscape.net kironieke at netscape.net
Wed Feb 11 10:40:38 GMT 2009

Hi there,

i am testing Xerte to see whether it can be used as a replacement for Authorware.
I think it is very powerful, especially the scripting to generate multiple similar pages.
It would however be nice to have an overview of functions that can be used in the scripting part (instead of having the look for it in the templates).
In my current project I ran into the following problems:
1) is it possible to set (or restore) a value in a combo box?
? what does the function clip() do? I ran into this when setting an option on a checkbox.
2) the default layout only supports pages up to 99. How do I change it so that it show pages above 100?

Thanks in advance

Kirsti (medical CBT developer)