[Xerte] Sound rate?

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:02:41 GMT 2009

From: mark.tomlinson at acns-group.com
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: RE: [Xerte] Sound rate?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:56:04 +0000

>I fixed this problem in the AS3 Sound class,
though it was using very low quality resampling. This change I made this time
will fix it even for AS2 and sound in FLV files while retaining excellent
quality.

This is from August 2007, so I would have expected
this to have made it into the latest version of the flash player by now??Maybe AS1 is just a memory now? ;-)I'm using CBR and kept incrementing it up.
At 192 it played correctly.

Player version is 10.x

Dave

From: